Sunday, December 6, 2009

Free, Free, Free!


This week as noted in the previous post, we made the biggest purchase of our lives.
So, I thought I would show you all the fun, free things we did this week.
Still on the free agenda...Lighted School House showing of the Polar Express with our friends Dave and Bella, Temple lights in Mesa on the 19th, and a drive through night at Winterhaven!


I love free food!


Reid Park Zoo Lights! We never went in Phoenix because it was too expensive.
I was thrilled to find out that our Membership allowed for a free night of Zoo Lights!
It was funny to see all the Tucsonans bundled up in snow coats, hats, gloves, and scarfs. The temp was maybe 60!


Free concert with the group Parachute! Can you believe how close we were? My Little Reader loves their song and was completely star struck!

Free snow...in Tucson! My Princess in Training was not at all amused.

Free hot chocolate!

A definitely NOT free cupcake ($3.50 each!!). However, it was DELICIOUS. I know because when a piece dropped to the ground My Princess in Training snatched it up and popped it in her mouth before I could stop her!

Yes, it was that good!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE free dates!! I need some more of them lately. I am so excited for your new house (an slightly envious too!!) Finding all the free and fun things to do make it all worthwhile - an live a little! Cupcakes are the best at almost any price!

    ReplyDelete