Yep. You read that right. I have an itch. You could also call it a bug. An itch to hit the open road. A travel bug, if you will. I would have thought that given my non-stop summer this itch would have remained on hold for at least a little while. But today as I was completing a two hour circuit to feed our former cat I realized that I am once again itching to hit the road. To go somewhere different. Shop in different stores, eat different food, see different sights. I found myself wondering where the road could take us next. Prescott for an arts and crafts show? A cabin in Snowflake over winter break to play in the snow? Safford...because, well we have never been there so why not? Maybe just a day trip up the mountain for fun and giant cookies? Next week we will be hitting up Apple Annie's Apple Orchard and Farm. Maybe that will quell the itch for awhile. If not...it may be time to bite the bullet and teach another online class. Surely the proceeds could take us somewhere else...maybe Albuquerque for Veteran's Day? Just a thought.
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment