We live by hope.
We do not always get all we want when we want it.
But we have to believe that someday, somehow, someway,
It WILL be better!
And that we can make it so.
Hubert H. Humphrey
Numbers were down this week. And for now that means surgery can wait. Hoping they stay that way.
Feb. 27 - 40
Mar. 8 - 30
Mar. 15 - 23
Hoping beyond hope that the numbers keep trending down. Hoping beyond hope that science is working as hard as I am praying. Immensely grateful to a man that I have yet to meet who started this whole journey during a routine eye exam. I am profoundly grateful to him and the difference he has made in My Little Reader's future. "Met" another angel this week. A mom, who knows first hand the exact road this journey takes. I have no doubt that someday our little girls will play together. It makes me happy to know that they will always have someone who knows exactly what it feels like. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment