Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness- Day 4

Last night was a hard night. I never know when they will come, but I have learned that they will come. It was one of those nights when I just wished over and over that I could take it all back, get a do-over, a chance to have fought harder and louder for just 1 doctor to listen to me about her eyes in time to make a difference. But, I have to acknowledge that through this trial there have been infinite blessings. And while it sucks. And it does suck. A lot. The fact of the matter is that she is here with us, it doesn't phase her one little bit and her life will continue to be amazing both in spite of and because of this challenge. And that is something I will always be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment