Friday, January 1, 2010

A list of to-do's

So... I shouldn't be blogging. I should be working on my to-do list. I am avoiding it. But then I realized I can do both. So here we go... (Bold items---DONE!)

1. Move hope chest, dresser, and random items from Mom and Dad's
2. Lesson Plans
3. Laundry Well...sorta. There is always more laundry to do. We have more than enough clean stuff to last the week...so I am calling it done!
4. Clean the toys out of Princess in Training's room to make way for her clothes.
5. Grocery Shopping
6. Birthday treat for My Little Reader to take on Monday
7. Hang snowflakes in classroom
8. Buy new sea animals for classroom tables
9. Blog about Christmas and My Little Reader's Birthday
10. Target-buy three more curtains and two shoe racks.
11. Bath and Body Works-bubble bath. It must be a crime to have lived with a garden tub for nearly three weeks and not yet used it particularly with a sprained ankle! Does Mr. Bubble from the grocery store count?
12. Payless-new shoes for My Little Reader. Needs both Church and school shoes. Go back to Target and also buy some Church tights.
13. Pick paint color for my bathroom.
14. Get curtains up in my room and Princess in Training's room.
15. Put away Christmas decorations
16. Order pictures to put in hallway frames
17. New York and Company- need new pants.
18. While at mall check on freezers at Sears. Too late. Missed the sale. :(
19. Take books to Bookmans
20. Decide where to put hope chest and unload the four boxes of stuff that goes in it!
21. Clean off kitchen counters
22. Move huge lights out of our room.
23. Encourage Ben to buy a printer so that I can print this list and feel satisfaction as I cross items off!
24. Move train table to Sugar and Spice's bedroom.
25. Buy another bookshelf for the sitting room. Found two more boxes of books today with nowhere to put them.

Somewhere in there I also need to be a mommy to three small kiddos that never actually made it out of their pajama's today. Here's hoping for an early and cooperative start tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. dont do 16 until i can take pix of the kids and you guys!

    ReplyDelete