Friday, January 1, 2010

My Classroom in December












I am sure that we did more than this. A few pictures are missing. Gingerbread graph and reading record. Also, no pictures of our Polar Express Party as I was hobbling around and forgot my camera. The pictures also don't do justice to the amount of candy cane border that I used to adorn every corner of the classroom from bookshelves to my desk. Nor the tinsel that hung from every easel or the ornaments strung from the white board. It is safe to say I love December in Kindergarten! January has much in store from penguins, polar bears, and Eskimos to Martin Luther King Jr and the 100th day of School!
I am so glad to have a student teacher along for the ride!



1 comment:

  1. Your classroom is incredible. I dare not show it to my colleagues for fear that they will hate you because you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete