That sweet husband of mine says I am being too hard on myself with my to-do list and should instead focus on what we have accomplished since moving in on December 20th. So here we go...
1. Blinds in kids bedroom's, living room, and playroom. With some speedy help from a guy named Pete!
2. Paint in sitting room, on island, and in kitchen.
3. New coat of paint on kid's playroom bookshelf. It is now a stunning shade of green!
4. Ceiling fans in playroom, Sugar and Spice's room, My Little Reader's room, living room, and our room.
5. Fancy-dancy chandelier in Princess in Training's room.
6. Curtains on two of the three windows in my room, and cafe curtains in the kitchen
7. Fancy-shmancy back splash in the kitchen that doubles as the biggest Christmas present Ben has given me (with Jeff's help of course!) Which he is sealing as we speak!
8. Two new bookshelves in the sitting room.
9. New cover on the loveseat.
10. Assembled beds for both girls purchased from IKEA
11. Assembled desk for My Little Reader
12. Assembled three bar chairs
13. Assembled two white chairs-one for each girl
14. 11 loads of laundry, folded and put away! [But I have tons more to do :( ]
15. One very organized pantry and one sorta organized kitchen. I do have a fancy sprinkle cupboard as promised in a previous post that I will be showing off soon!
16. Frosted covering over bathroom window
17. New firehouse bookshelf for Sugar and Spice
18. Christmas decorations throughout and a birthday tree to boot!
19. Hosted Christmas for both sides of the family and had My Little Reader's Birthday party two days later.
20. Assembled storage unit for playroom. Even better, bought closing totes to hold all the toys!
21. Hung hooks for dress up clothes
22. Key rack hung
23. Coat rack hung
24. Shelf for wireless installed.
25. Filled the free dumpster three times before they hauled it away in the middle of the night :(
26. Pendant lights hung in kitchen.
27. New dining room light hung.
28. Hung flower picture in hallway
29. Assembled our bed and topped it with a beautiful new comforter set
30. Laundry sign hung
31. Emptied more boxes than I can count...but know there are many more still waiting their turn.
32. Put my trusty computer together so that I could get back to blogging!
33. Completely emptied the big storage unit! Hooray!
34. Changed the faucet in the kitchen
35. Took down all the Christmas things in my classroom and put up the winter/snow theme-complete with an igloo tent!
36. Vacuumed the dining room at least three times a day.
37. Read one entire book that had a very disappointing ending
38. Hung bow holder in kids bathroom.
39. Decorated My Little Reader's bed, chair, and desk with cute spots that turned out to be permanent. Hope she likes them for the new 5-7 years!
40. Set up patio furniture
2 days ago




I am tired reading all that you did AND do!! I finished report cards, watched football, worked on my RS lesson, found the perfect song for my RS lesson, loaded music on my iPod (should I say watched as Dad loaded music on my iPod?!?, did laundry, played with Jase, cleaned out our closet, took down two Christmas trees and put stuff away. Darn, I didn't even begin to compare to your list. Thank heavens I still have the weekend....
ReplyDelete