So it turns out that I am that mom. You know the one. The one that gets "talked to" after Primary on Sunday because My Princess in Training was uncooperative and not listening. The teacher went so far as to say that they were learning about obedience and she used My Princess in Training as her non-example throughout the lesson. I am also the mom that gets a private meeting with the preschool director because my children were apparently kissing each other on the mouth in an inappropriate way and the director wanted to make sure that I knew about it in case they were being exposed to something they shouldn't-presumably in our home of course. And last but not least, for some reason lately My Princess in Training has decided to replace the /s/ with /sh/. I suppose she heard it from one of the students receiving speech services at her school. And while it was annoying and I keep reminding her not to, it didn't bother me until she asked, "Can I [sit] on your lap mommy?" I am sure you can make the necessary adjustment to that sentence and understand why my eyes bulged out of my head. Thank goodness summer is around the corner so I can tame the wild animals that my kiddos have become. Yikes!
2 days ago




you are my hero:]
ReplyDelete