Really??? It wasn't enough that I am home alone, tired but not able to sleep. You had to roll in and light up the night and shake the windows pushing sleep even further away. That's alright, I can always sleep tomorrow.
11:55 And while you're at it bring on the torrential rain.
11:55 And while you're at it bring on the torrential rain.
1:25 And just for good measure throw in a very noisy cricket somewhere in my bedroom.




EVERYTHING is louder in the middle of the night!!
ReplyDeleteWe were excited to get a big storm. I am SO happy that my roof did not leak or collapse like the on at a school near Rich's work or that my trees did not blow over like the ones at Rich's work. I guess I am glad that I live in this neighborhood. I AM sad that Delta-dog will NOT go potty in the rain or step in the mud. Talk about a priss!
Good luck today.