Today is shaping up to be sooo much better than last year! Three new books by an author I fell in love with last week (more on that in another post) new lotion and shower gel. A cupcake for breakfast! Flowers from my students (3 beautiful bouquets!) and from my in-laws! 7 People I work with actually remembered my birthday this year! A HUGE improvement over being completely forgotten last year! And it is early release-the kids left 30 minutes ago!! Last but not least, a yet to be determined yummy dinner tonight. 34 is definitely better than 33! Now if only the cats could win tonight it would be perfect!
4 days ago




With that kind of day it sounds like it is definitely worth growing a BIT older. I think I'll go out for your birthday too ;) Gotta enjoy it while I can.
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, sweetie! It is easier to deliver birthday wishes when they are so eloquently outlined. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't get a chance to wish you happy birthday on your big day! Sounds like it was pretty good without me! Miss you!
ReplyDelete