Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break-A trip to the dentist

Tuesday, not as much fun. A little while ago I lost a filling in one of my back teeth. To say that I have put off taking care of it would be...well, a generous version of the truth. But the fact was that it didn't hurt. So it was easy to ignore. But, alas, I finally made the call. My appointment was at 8:30 all the way in town. My amazing friend Jan came and watched the kiddos for me. Unfortunately, it was the second time that tooth had lost a filling. Actually, one filling, one onlay. Drats. So, now I have a temporary crown. And an appointment for a permanent one. DOH. On the plus side. It didn't hurt. Well, at least not until afterwards. And. I finished a great book. How to Bake a Perfect Life by Barbara O'Neal. Lucky for you...no pictures of today's adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment