Where have you been for the last 6 years?? Tonight My Little Reader was downright giggly. Chipper, happy, glowing. She skipped into the house and proclaimed that "Activity day is brilliant!" She proceeded to talk non-stop for 30 minutes until we forced her to bed nearly an hour and a half past her actual bedtime. There have been many, many days in the past 5 years and 364 days that I have reflected on how we "ruined" her life by having her younger sister and then her younger brother. and thereby robbing her of the perfect life as a single child. This girl thrives on attention and she doesn't much like sharing it with the siblings. But tonight was all about her and it was beautiful and perfect. I have a feeling that despite the exhausting amount of time I now spend in the car on Wednesday nights (ballet, errands, preschool, ballet, church, home, church) the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month are about to become my favorite days of the month!
4 days ago




Yeah for activity days!! Something just for her - for right now. It will be worth every penny.
ReplyDelete