Thursday, June 23, 2011

Staycation

There is something so incredibly lovely about staying in a hotel that you do not have to pay for. We have joined Ben for the night at his hotel in town. He has been here all week. I have to say- I am glad for tonight...but given the size of both the room and the pool I am also very glad that we are here for just one night. More than one night and I am not sure that all five of us would be going home in one piece. So now, after a lovely swim, a meal that I neither had to cook nor clean up after, and happily tucked into a comfy bed that I don't have to make tomorrow-I bid you goodnight and sweet dreams. Here is hoping that the blackout curtains have a magical effect on my youngest. Doesn't he know that summer is for sleeping in?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE hotels and not cooking!! But, isn't it weird how these little boys wake up so early in the summer? Jase was up at 5:45 this morning and he didn't fall asleep until midnight!!!

    ReplyDelete