Sunday, November 15, 2009

So grateful for a Prophet!


If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware. The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered around the house, the piles and piles of laundry lying around to be tackled, will disappear all too soon. And, you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly.

Thomas S. Monson


3 comments:

  1. I know that is true but so hard to rememeber sometimes. When we vist grandma and grandpa and my kids make hand prints on doors and windows and walls, My mom keeps them there for a while before cleaning them off. Proof that it is true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW I do!!! Wasn't it just yesterday???? As I said "goodbyes" to a good friend at the hospital tonight I wathced as the daughter cradled her mom in her arms and I thought of "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch and MY kiddos. Treasure them, treausre them, treasure them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a AWESOME quote by President Monson. I always have to tell myself they are ONLY this age once and I must cherish every moment I have with them. Thanks for the quote. I think I will have to add it to my BLOG as well! TAKE CARE, Luv ya! Cori

    ReplyDelete