Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Playing in the snow!

It's true! Arizona gets snow! Almost two weeks ago a fantastic winter storm blew in to Tucson. There were warnings of possible tornadoes, blizzards in the mountains, and severe winter storms in the valley. It was wonderful! The only thing that would have made it better would have been not having to work! On Saturday morning we headed to the mountains. After a quick 20 minute drive from our house we were in the snow! The kids had a blast with their first snow experience! They loved making snowballs and throwing them at each other and daddy! My Little Reader even made her first snowman! And believe it or not, the view out my front window still frames a snow capped mountain range! I love it! The funniest part of the day was going to Walmart later in the day and finding wading pools for sale in the front! You gotta love Arizona! Preparing for swimming season with snow capped mountains just minutes away!

1 comment:

  1. It LOOKS LIKE FUN!!! If only we had that much soooo....we have WAY TO MUCH SNOW!!! I want it to melt! :) I wish everyday I lived in Arizona.....lol....
    TAKE CARE!!!

    ReplyDelete