After an 11 hour day at work, night 1 of 5 as a temporarily single parent=waffles from a can for dinner, 90 minutes of peace and quiet thanks to my new best friend, Netflix, and a 30 minute HOT shower to wash this day away. Don't be too jealous. I have 6 to do lists that will demand every minute of my day tomorrow. And I am still desperately searching for a sitter so that I don't have to take 3 kids shopping with me for jeans tomorrow.
4 days ago




So sorry....hang in there. Soon you will be basking in Florida's glory and this will all be a dream, you lucky duck!
ReplyDeleteI am trying NOT to be jealous as I prepare sub plans for when I am at a conference next week. Wish it was more gratifying - like going to Florida!!
PS - Thank heavens for Netflix and kids that will eat waffles for dinner!