Friday, March 11, 2011

Let the vacation begin!!!

Spring Break officially began at 11:51 today. That would be precisely 1 minute after the buses drove away! I love my class, but it has been a rough week. They are definitely paying me back for having taken 3 days off last week. I am hoping that by the time they return on the 21st they will have forgotten all of that nonsense. <

But...that is NOT what this post is about. This post is about Spring Break!!! Let me tell you...we dove in with two feet! Since precisely 11:51 this afternoon we have already taken in a cheap movie, gone to a birthday party at Chuck-e-Cheese, and I have had dinner and shopping out with a friend. It was a beautiful start to the week off! Tomorrow-Festival of books, another birthday party, and dinner with family. Sunday will include a baby blessing, our own church and an evening in jammies! YES! On Monday we are hitting the zoo with the Hussmans and maybe dinner with other friends. Tuesday, I am visiting my favorite dentist to fix the hole in my tooth. Although it is not my favorite way to start the day I know that he is amazing and the less than fun numbing shot will be the worst of it because, like I said he is my favorite and he is amazing! Wednesday we will spend some time in the classroom before heading up to Phoenix for some fun visiting with Leslie, Moma and Opa, and Bedelicia. Then if that wasn't enough Saturday we are hitting the Renaissance Festival with the Martin family! Holy moly we have a lot of friends and a lot of plans. I guess that means this won't be the week I organize the linen closet. Oh well, there is always summer break. Which, by the way, will be here before you know it! Only 9 weeks of school to go!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you guys!!!
    Spring Break party-ers!!
    Coming up on Thursday is terrific. Rich will be up at Mountain Man for the day so I will be available. Q may be home Thursday sometime after all so it may get a little crowded around here that night but we will all manage. It also makes more sense to not go all the way home.
    Let me know what works and if you get this message.

    ReplyDelete