Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dear Wednesday,

I am sorry to tell you this, but I am breaking up with you. You used to be my favorite day of the work week. What is not to love about an early dismissal day combined with 2 hours of ballet for both girls? Those two hours equaled kid-free mommy time. Love it. This year you even gave me PE for the students which meant that for the first time in 8 years I had a special on my short day. Beautiful. Truly, I looked forward to you every week. You were far enough away that I could forget Monday, but still close enough that I could dream about Friday and my beloved jean day. But the fact of the matter is you have been rotten the last three weeks. You have left me bruised, bitten, scratched, and exhausted. Bleh. Who wants that? Not me. So, we are done here. I am pretty sure that when you come around next week I might be *cough* *cough* sick. I would be happy to reconsider if you decide that you are ready to play nice again. Until then....Friday is my new best friend.

1 comment:

  1. crack me up. I like fridays better, too. Maybe we should hook up for a threesome; you, me, friday... :)

    ReplyDelete