Friday, April 22, 2011

Really ?!?

Are you kidding me, Friday? You were supposed to be the good one. Then you went and did THAT? Not cool. But guess what. Only three more of you this school year. Your only redeeming feature was Ben coming home and bringing me a flavor of the month. Otherwise...I could have totally skipped you and gone straight to Saturday. That's right. You are no longer my favorite. So there. Tuesday? It's all you. Let's see what you've got.

1 comment:

  1. Don'tcha love the end of the year?? Just when you think you've figured em all out, they go and throw you for a loop. No fair. I hope things work themselves out. Is it staff or kids? My kiddos are kooky lately, my principal is retiring and I am in panic mode with who my new colleague will be. Next year may be a doozy. I spent an hour and a half last night trying to figure out how to transfer within the district and there was nothing. Argh. Oh well, maybe I just need a summer. Okay, I am going to forget about all of it and have a Happy Easter! Or, at least have a day when I don't worry about it all.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete