February is always a jam packed month! With only 18 school days, 10 of which were taught by my fabulous student teacher, Erikah (above!), I was left with just 8 days of teaching this month! However, in those 18 days we covered 10 themes: Dental Health Month, Ground Hog's Day, Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, President's Day, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Money, Telling Time, and Rodeo Round-Up! A few pictures are missing-the kids brands from Rodeo, the reading stage coach I built, and our cherry blossom trees for George Washington. (I will add these after Rodeo vacation on Monday!)They brought this huge George Foreman to cook our hot dogs!
Panned for gold!
Rodeo Lunch Under the Stars! We ate hot dogs, baked beans, carrots, and juice. Later we had a delicious treat--SMORES!





























You are incredible!! I took great notes - just the things to get me motivated and keep me going. WISH I was on Rodeo Break! I'm just glad to be able to muck out my classroom tomorrow night when Rich goes Snow Camping with the Scouts. I'm planning a pizza and soda party with myself and a LOT of rearranging and planning!! It will NEVER look like this but it may look clean!
ReplyDeleteif you were not meant to be a teacher i dont know who is! this is AMAZING!
ReplyDelete