Thursday, October 14, 2010

One of my finest skills...

That would be procrastination. Take for example the fact that it is 11pm the night before our Spook-tacular Halloween party. I should be doing many things, the least of which would be updating my blog. I should be making a to-do list because tomorrow is going to be non-stop. I should be finishing my report cards because they are due tomorrow by 4 and I certainly will not have time for them. I should be cleaning the disaster that I call my bedroom. In the endless cycle of doing laundry, washing dishes, pulling weeds, cleaning kids rooms, decorating for the all important party, my room has fallen into serious disrepair. I should be making the cute food labels for our spooky snacks tomorrow. Alright...enough I should be's. Time to get to work. Now where to start....

No comments:

Post a Comment