Thursday, October 28, 2010

Saying it out loud

I LOVE my kindergarten class this year!
LOVE

LOVE 
LOVE them! 


So, today I said out loud what I have been considering...and I said it out loud to the person that counts (the principal)...

Today I asked to be considered for looping with my class to 1st grade.
I am still a little in shock...1st grade is an unknown beast to me. 


I AM a kindergarten teacher...
but after the group I had last year...
this year is like a DREAM.

One that, even though it is not even November, I can honestly say that I don't want to let them go at the end of the year. So...here's hoping.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful of what we wish for :) You would be an AWESOME first grade teacher....plus I have lots of stuff I could finally share with you!!

    On another note, one of my students asked me yesterday if I missed first grade. I thought for a moment and realized...NO! I like 3rd grade! Wow! That was a shocker to me.

    We had a great time Sunday!

    ReplyDelete