Tuesday, February 22, 2011

24

24 appears to be the number of the moment. In 24 hours I will be getting off a plane in Orlando! In the past 4 nights (plus tonight) I will have had a combined 24 hours of sleep. I think that means I am down roughly 16 hours of much needed sleep. I feel like I have completed 24 items off my to-do list---but to be honest I am not willing to check because I am too tired to attack anything that I might have forgotten. I think I have roughly 24 pieces of clothing in my suitcase. I can't tell if it is because I am tired or what, but I have officially reached that place in life where rather than plan actual outfits I find myself throwing a bunch of clothes into my suitcase knowing that I might not wear half of it. But I also know full well that there is nothing that I may have forgotten that I can't easily pick up at any number of stores within a 1 mile radius of my hotel. Although---if I don't get off this silly blog and pack my "unmentionables" a 12 hour day wearing jeans at Disney World would be VERY uncomfortable!

1 comment:

  1. dont forget those! You are right - it would be quite uncomfortable!!!! (But I am sure that you could pick something up within a mile of the hotel, if necessary). Have a safe travel day!!! I'll see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete