Saturday, August 22, 2009

Shouldn't I know better by now?

School is hectic.
Home is hectic.
Teaching 2 online courses with 2 more beginning on Monday is hectic.
Ben working late is hectic.


You get picture right? So you would think that I would know better. That on Monday when I went to buy My Little Reader some chapter books for her homework that I would have known better than to even dare look. But I did. I looked. I got sucked in. Which meant that on more than one night this week I have been up reading...until nearly midnight despite the fact that the alarm rings at a very early 5 am each morning. I should have known better...and yet I am loving this book! http://www.nancywerlin.com


Here's to another late night and a yummy bag of popcorn!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't reading so fun? Even if it means a late night it's still so worth it in the end!! Welcome to the blogging world sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You're here!! Where in the world do you ever find time to do it all??? I am tired just thinking about all that you do.

    I will check out this book for sure :) I love a late-night read even though I do pay for it later.

    Hope to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure I loved the ending. Too fast. Too many loose ends tied up too easily. Well...at least the first several hundred pages were worth it! It is yours when we see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete