I thought I would try something new this month. I haven't been very diligent in posting recently and it came to mind that this month is a good month to get started. I have so much to be thankful for so I want to spend this month counting my "gratefuls".
Today I am grateful to have found my memory card. I realized a few days ago that it had gone missing. I have been a bit frantic looking for it. Today as I was home with a sick kiddo I practically tossed the place looking in every crevice in hopes of finding it only to come up empty handed. Then this afternoon when I went to the school to pick up the healthy kiddo I was in my classroom looking once again in every crevice. Two friends had come in and I had expressed my distress over losing something that held pictures from so many memories. No sooner had I told them that I was afraid the memory card was gone forever when I picked up my gigantic Harcourt curriculum manual and it literally fell out onto my desk. I am so thankful to have found it. It holds pictures of so many important memories. Needless to say...all pictures have since been saved to my computer!




No comments:
Post a Comment