Friday, November 12, 2010

11-12

Today I am grateful for awesome parent helpers. The three ladies that were in my room today are great. They are easily becoming some of my all-time favorite parent helpers. I am glad that the week is over and I am on my way out of town! I am so thankful to finally be feeling better. And though it was completely unintended I am grateful for a kickstart to losing weight. It has totally motivated me to keep it up and hopefully see a big difference by Christmas. Five days of being sick put me half way to my goal. Now the second half is up to me! I think I can...I think I can...I think I can!

1 comment:

  1. So that's how we do the diet plan. I had forgotten....now it is coming back to me. AND I need it. I wonder if I can NOT eat everyday until Thanksgiving. I found everything you lost!

    ReplyDelete