Today I am thankful that I wore boots to Church. I am not sure who thought it would be a good idea to blow the air conditioning, but I wholeheartedly disagree with them. I was glad for my boots. My toes were still cold. I can't imagine how cold they would have been without boots! Next week I will remember my coat, too. I was saved during Primary. I got to hold a warm, cuddly, sleeping baby. He kept me nice and warm, if not a bit jealous. I can count on one hand the number of times my three kiddos combined ever slept in Church!
I am thankful that my CTR 4 class was actually well behaved today. It is about time!
I am thankful to come home to warm jammies for my freezing toes!
I am thankful that Ben made dinner so that I didn't have to.
I am thankful for on-demand. I have said it before, but I love being able to watch shows that are on far too late for this tired teacher.
I am thankful that it seems I may be completely over the bug that came to visit two weeks ago. With Ben having been home sick two days this week, Emma was the only one to steer clear of this particular flu bug. I am hopeful that it is gone for good.
I am thankful for a short week. I do love my school kids, but with the hectic pace of the past few weeks it will be nice to have time with family.




AMEN!!!
ReplyDeleteI took Jase to church yesterday for the first time and I am grateful for cute three year olds who really can sit in chairs - - NOT! Actually it was a terrific experience.
I am grateful for catching up and reading your terrific blog!! I LOVE IT!