After a very hectic week, I am happy to report that I have been one lazy bum today. I did manage to run a load of dishes and a load of laundry. But each time I walk past the kids messy rooms, I just keep going. I also turned a blind eye to the state of the laundry room and have avoided the linen closet at all cost. Today is for being lazy. The best thing about being lazy is that I was able to order our Christmas cards. Better late than never. Most are hand delivered so timing won't make too much difference. Here is a sneak peek of some of the pictures we used -taken by my ever extraordinary sister-in-law, Jennie. Feast your eyes on these adorable kids!
2 days ago








Oh my goodness those photos are GREAT!! Gracie is one hard one to catch...I have lots of blurry ones of her. Jennie "caught" her well!! I can't wait to get the card. I am also going to want a big one of all of these for the walls~!
ReplyDeleteOBTW, The tea shop was closed today (open T-Sat 10-4) and looks like it's under new ownership. It's called Front Porch. They don't have as much in the way of gift items as I could tell searching through the windows!! We'll have to try it out!
We loved having you here. ENJOY several days of bliss....