...of procrastination.
You will be happy to know that I do have pages scattered about the bed that may eventually resemble the talk that I will give tomorrow.
I had an idea. I was going to talk about invitations. It all made sense in my head...yesterday. But yesterday I didn't write it down.
Now that I have started to write stuff down I realize that none of it seems to do with invitations. Hmm.
Any chance that someone out there is feeling both charitable and suffering from insomnia with a desire to take all my ramblings and compose them into something memorable? I can pay you with cake.
Ok. Really I am just joking (well mostly) the easy part will be the writing it. The hard part comes from the speaking it. Maybe someone would like to take on that role for me? I can pay you with cake and I will wrap your presents for you.
Going once...
Going twice...
Going...to get my butt to work. Let me know if you change your mind.




No comments:
Post a Comment