Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh the things we find in Blog Land

Today I stumbled upon something in the great wide Blog Land that reminded me just how grateful I am that the trials and frustrations of last year are over. I love that every morning when I wake up I know that Sugar and Spice will have a great day with people that really like him and a teacher that says she will miss him so much when she goes on maternity leave. Last week she even said that she hopes her little girl has manners like he does! I am grateful that the people who care for him each day are reliable, loving educators that are preparing him for kindergarten. And though it was hard for me, I am grateful that neither Sugar and Spice nor Princess in Training knew that it was hard or remember that it wasn't fun. And I know that someday when I tell them how very hard childcare was last year that they won't remember it. They will remember the friends they made. I am thankful for that. I am thankful that Sugar and Spice won't remember crying everyday when I told him it was a daycare day. And I am thankful that this year he loves where he is and so do I.

Updated. Ugh, why did I feel the need to keep looking? It just makes my blood boil. The opinions expressed and the comments made about me and my kids make me mad. So mad. It frustrates me that no matter how much I hated it I never posted a bad word or thought about the people or the situation. Thank goodness it is over and thank goodness my kids have mostly unlearned the bad habits and attitudes they were exposed to last year. Thank goodness I will never have to do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment