With Ben off to the Dual in the Desert I was left at home to hold down the fort. He claims that I gave him permission last night when he woke me up...but as I have no recollection of this, I am pleading the 5th. Either way I took the opportunity to serve an oh-so-healthy dinner of pizza and juice, throw on a couple of Christmas movies compliments of Netflix, and sneak away to start wrapping up a storm. As I was setting up I realized that there are no labels to be found throughout the house. So...each kiddo picked out their favorite paper and I went with it. Now there are 4 matching presents under the tree for each kiddo. A good start for only the 2nd day of December. Here's hoping that Sugar and Spice leaves them alone when he gets up for his nightly invasion of my bed.
4 days ago




YOU ARE AWESOME!! Does that sound like I'm yelling?!?! I was trying to be you tonight and that's why I am still up at midnight. I watched Paul's kids so he could go do military stuff so I had to leave school at 3:15. We got home as they drove up and then I raced back to school as I forgot my phone. I fixed homemade soup for dinner and Jennie helped me take down Thanksgiving and start putting up Christmas...start is the operative word. I watched the BIG game, graded papers, and remembered that I am helping serve a staff breakfast tonight so off I went to the store at 10:30. I made a hashbrown casserole, a danish and poppyseed mini muffins. Am I done yet?!?! How do you do this all!! I still need to decorate the classroom, oh and catch up on my gradebook. Thank heavens sub plans are made. Now to clean and hit the bed!! Ach!!
ReplyDelete