Print Groupon
Get haircut
Important Book
Go back to school to pick up certificates
Fill out Kindergarten certificates
Laminate certificates
Grade handwriting samples
Finish report cards
Write letters to the kids
Get picture with each kid, print and add to letter, laminate
Scrap books
Picture page-just need a few pictures of Spencer and John
Slide show
Order cake
Reminder email to families
Burn cds
Laundry
End of year gifts for the kid's teachers
Bring home furniture on Monday and Tuesday
Plates, napkins, forks, balloons for Wednesday
Cumulative folders
Box bookshelves
Clean every inch of the classroom
Move way too much stuff to a way too small piece of linoleum
Ok - you win!!
ReplyDeleteMy list is smaller, but it feels just as big. Of course it doesn't help that I am sitting on my rear reading blogs AND not grading writing folders.
I AM in denial!
I will get everything written down just to keep as a momento of my first year in third grade.
Hang in there....
I guess I really should get a color and cut :)