Growing up in Tucson one place that I have always loved is the Gaslight Theater. Since moving home I have been patiently waiting for my kiddos to be old enough and for a show to come along that I thought would keep their attention. "The Curse of the Pirate's Gold" was the perfect introduction to this Tucson original. We were lucky enough to be joined by Moma and Opa Vaterlaus. Our seats were on the balcony which made for an interesting night. The littlest spent the first half of the show terrified that he would fall over the edge and the second have of the show terrifying his mom that he would in fact fall over the edge. As for Princess in Training---she spent the whole night "on the edge". She had a blast signing and dancing along. It was lucky for us that there was a good distance between us and the other theater goers because I am sure we had the potential to be quite an amusing distraction. The show was fun and the food was good. A perfect start to summer fun!









Even though there are no pictures of Princess in Training and Opa
I promise they were there and had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment