Yesterday we spent a fun day in the cool weather of Mt. Lemmon!
Walking sticks were found and enjoyed until Daddy released them back into nature!
Sugar and Spice chased a lizard that Daddy caught. It was oh-so-cool! Really, where else other than on a rock at the edge of a steep cliff would My Princess in Training want to pose for a picture!
Look at those gorgeous blue eyes!
Family pictures are always missing someone! The photographer!
I'm jealous!! It looked gorgeous and relaxing. I have so many great memories of going to Mt.Lemmon with my grandparents and then with the kiddos. A great tradition to start with your kids too! Thanks for sharing!
Happy mommy to 3 great kids. Kindergarten teacher to 21 super fun kids. Married for 13 years to a wonderful husband. Trying to make the most of every day.
I'm jealous!! It looked gorgeous and relaxing. I have so many great memories of going to Mt.Lemmon with my grandparents and then with the kiddos. A great tradition to start with your kids too! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete