Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weekly Wednesday Confessional...a day late.

I was a little preoccupied last night...so here is my Wednesday confession on Thursday...


I love sprinkles. That may not seem like much of a confession unless you truly understand what I mean. Tonight, for example, I ran into Target while Ben and the kids waited patiently in the car. I was supposed to just run in and get waffles...but the sprinkles called to me from all the way over in the Halloween section. And so, I came home with four tubes of sprinkles. My favorite are the ones that look like googly eyes. Can't wait to make faces with those ones! Truly, though, I do love sprinkles. I have a huge tub of them in the bottom of my mom's pantry. They are just waiting to have their very own cabinet in our new house. In our last home they took up the better part of two shelves. But I have been collecting since then. I can't wait to get these babies out where I can see them and use them!

FYI- Sprinkle Heaven!! 54 pages of sprinkles. I am sure I could spend a fortune here!

No comments:

Post a Comment