This week's confession...
I hate matching socks. That may sound silly, but it is true. Looking at a basket full of clean socks just waiting for me to sort and match is high on my list of chores I do not like...not one bit. So much so, in fact, that on more than one occasion, I have gathered those socks up and donated them (or sent them packing on their way to the local landfill-scandalous- I know!) rather than sort them. I kid you not. I can vividly remember at least one time in college and several times since I have been married. Crazy, right? At least now you will know why I love to be barefoot all the time. No shoes, no socks, no sorting, no matching. Bliss. Thank goodness I live in Arizona where I can get away with such craziness most of the year!




No comments:
Post a Comment