Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stumped

Somewhere along the way it was decided that the kindergarten teachers would be Superheroes (or, rather heroines) for Halloween this Friday. I don't recall ever agreeing to this, but I suppose I must have. With 10 kindergarten teachers there are not all that many recognizable characters to choose from which is definitely working against me. Particularly when some of the teachers could be models and I have a body that says "I had three kids in four years!" The inability to find costumes that come anywhere near my knees is perhaps a bigger obstacle. I felt the need to shield my kiddos eyes from some of the costume choices in plain view at the store today. And so, I am stumped. I would love to be the Cat in the Hat, just like I was last year. It was comfy and cute and most importantly forgiving of my love of chocolate. But as I was reminded today, he is not a female superhero. I guess I will see what Savers has to offer. Do you think Little Red from Super Why counts? I sure hope so because that is where I am leaning. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen Long time, I didn't even know you blogged until this morning when I was reading Ashlee's blog.
    I think Little Red from Super Why should count, she is a great super heroine, better than most you see and dresses great.
    Good Luck, Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete