Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cleaning Frenzy

There is nothing quite like the potential of a last minute road trip to send me into a white tornado of house cleaning. I can't leave a messy house. And though my house wasn't really messy, it also wasn't really clean. So far...I have attacked the dusting, vacuuming, cleaned two bathrooms, and have semi-organized our closet. On a side note, while I love many things about my new house, the master closet is not one of them. Even after dedicating a whole hour to it, I still walk away shaking my head. Unfortunately, there is much yet to do from laundry to cleaning out the fridge...when did I make those enchiladas? YUCK! And even with all that marvelous cleaning, I may be the only one to enjoy it as there is a chance that I couldn't possibly get to where I was going fast enough for it to matter. On another side note...after the past four days of being the sole keeper of the children I think that single parents are amazing and I pray that I never ever have to be one. Especially not one without a mini van.

No comments:

Post a Comment