Unlike yesterday...today I have been motivated and even without "inspiration" from my three little helpers. So far I have- cleaned the kitchen, run a load of dishes, run a load of laundry, put away two lingering load of laundry, vacuumed the playroom, living room, and My Princess in Training's room, taken pictures of and documented all the junk I intend to donate today, I even loaded it all into the van! I have also made my bed, emptied and stacked the luggage from all of our recent travels, discovered that when Sugar and Spice "cleaned" his room yesterday he really just stuffed it all in the closet. Said closet is now clean and everything is where it should be in his room. Currently the vacuum cleaner is staring at me waiting for me to vacuum my own room. But alas it will have to wait. Time to donate our junk and take the van away to van hospital where some hopefully lovely men will put it all back together again without giving me the slightest bit of grief. A girl can hope right?
And...
for those of you who haven't seen the
"facelift"
I gave the van...
here it is in all it's gory...
I mean glory!
for those of you who haven't seen the
"facelift"
I gave the van...
here it is in all it's gory...
I mean glory!


Grumble. Chapman Collision just told me that they are going to hold my van hostage for the next 16 working days. For those of you without a calendar in front of you...that means July 12. Yes. July 12th. My husband so cheerfully also pointed out that includes 4 weekends. Not fun.




WOW! You do some excellent bodywork, my dear! I'm so sorry that you will be vanless for so long. What a major pain! But don't say the date, January 12th!! That makes me shudder. It can't be so soon. I need more summer!
ReplyDelete