It truly boggles the mind how much time can be wasted losing at Spider Solitaire on the computer. I feel very little inspiration to start yet another load of laundry or help my Princess in Training clean her room for the 18 millionth time this week. I feel even less inspiration to clean the bathrooms or organize the linen closet. I think I could be convinced to do some painting if only the girls didn't have ballet today. Naw. I think I will just go back to Spider Solitaire. At least until the natives get restless and want some lunch.
edit-12:30 pm...Flooded bathroom. Wet towels all over the floor from little "helpers". Now my day is complete.
edit-12:45 pm...Found poop smears on the shower curtain. NOW my day is complete...at least I hope so. at least I found my "inspiration" to clean the bathroom...and do another load of laundry.
edit-12:30 pm...Flooded bathroom. Wet towels all over the floor from little "helpers". Now my day is complete.
edit-12:45 pm...Found poop smears on the shower curtain. NOW my day is complete...at least I hope so. at least I found my "inspiration" to clean the bathroom...and do another load of laundry.




All done by lunchtime too....Now those are efficient helpers!
ReplyDelete