I got some news today that left a hole in my heart.
I know you feel it too.
I feel it with you.
I am thankful for the time I had with this great man.
Knowing him helped to fill another hole.
A hole that was the start of big changes in my life.
Losing one
helped me to understand that I will have
the sweet joy
of seeing both again.
For that I am thankful beyond words.
I know you feel it too.
I feel it with you.
I am thankful for the time I had with this great man.
Knowing him helped to fill another hole.
A hole that was the start of big changes in my life.
Losing one
helped me to understand that I will have
the sweet joy
of seeing both again.
For that I am thankful beyond words.




I love you. Thank you I needed this.
ReplyDelete