Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Musings

I am starting to think that big challenges may lie in the coming school year because Heavens-to-Betsy my patience is being tested (strengthened?) at every turn this summer. It has me questioning if I am being prepared for something.

What do you figure the chances are that the air conditioning people who are "scheduled" from 9-12 will actually get here in time to be done by 12? Since it is already 9:30 with no word I am betting the chances are not great.

Along those lines...what do you figure the chances are that the nice gentleman from Chapman (you know the one that has been holding my van hostage for 11 days already) will finally have a quote and time estimate for getting everything done?

My Princess in Training had some final touches added to her princess room. I love it, but it also makes it all that more obvious that Sugar and Spice still has a very white, very plain room.

I would really like to bust out the paint that I bought for the kitchen arch and make some magic today, but I know that would be a foolish use of my time.

I really don't want to pack for the 4th (and not final-two more to go!) time this summer.

The laundry is almost done...that is if you don't count the towels that I just got dirty by taking a shower.

I loathe the idea of taking the kids to Wally World today, but alas I need groceries.

I really...I mean REALLY need to recover my dining room chairs again...but first I need to find some fabric. No chance of that happening today.

I heart waffles from a can.

I got new sheets and I am honestly considering ironing them. Even after washing they are a wrinkled mess. Hmmm...maybe if I have extra time.

I can't wait to meet up with Miss Becky next week and get my hands on some new-old smells. YUM!

I am making brownies today under the pretense that they are for my visiting teaching sisters...truth be told they are only half for them and half for me.

I have procrastinated long enough...to do list here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment