Monday, May 9, 2011

Ugh-I don't have time for this

So, tonight after dinner it felt like something was stuck in my tooth. We had pasta and salad. I threw some yummy almonds in my salad and figured that one was wedged between my teeth. Floss to the rescue. Right? WRONG !!?!?!! That silly floss popped a partial gold crown right out of my mouth. Drats. I do not have time for this. Ben is again out of town. Next week is the last week of school which means I have 101 things to do including report cards, scrapbooks, slideshow, cake ordering, graduation planning, classroom cleaning, and packing and stacking. I know there is more. So.much.more. More than I have time for and now I have to make a trip to the dentist, too. What? With Ben being gone that likely means that tomorrow or the next day I get to haul three kiddos into town to sit while I have my tooth fixed. Bleh. Please, please, please let it be an easy re-cement and on your merry way. No anesthesia, no drilling, or mold creating. Just a little bit of glue and on my way. It would be lovely to steal away in the middle of the day sans-kids for a quick and easy fix. But that would mean sub plans and worrying constantly about how the sub will handle my little friend. Although, if tomorrow is anything like today was- tomorrow could be her last day of school this year and then I would be completely in the clear to go to the dentist on Wednesday. Just say a little prayer for me that this gets taken care of easily with the least amount of added stress possible.

BTW- I did in fact wear jeans today and was in fact VERY glad for them.

2 comments:

  1. Last day of school for the little jeans-reason friend? What did she do?? I am so sorry about your dental woes that couldn't wait til summer to cause trouble....

    Keep us posted on what happens. Wish I could help more.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - In your honor I ate "soft foods" tonight - ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete