Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wednesday in San Diego

Goal #1 on Wednesday was Mexican food in Old Town.
Next, we spent some time at the Mormon Battalion.
Finally, we capped off the day with more wandering through Old Town.
Here is our day in pictures!

I have no idea why,
but My Little Reader loves to make this face.
Grumpy girl at lunch.
Daddy was picked to dress up!
Believe me...
your ears are very glad this is a picture
and not a video.
At least she had fun!

"Come on, Mom! It's time to go!"
Compliments of My Princess in Training
we saw this entire museum
in under 5 minutes.
I love old fashion candy stores.
Are we done yet?
Wow! That was a busy day!

1 comment:

  1. That candy store looks like your sprinkle shelf - totally organized and appealing! What a terrific day. Well I'm glad that the music was muted but you must admit her form was perfect!!! Your vacation looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete