1. They are the smiliest group of kids I have met in years!
2. An equal number of boys and girls.
3. No E. I do have an H, but he is NOTHING like E. Like not even in the same universe of behavior as E.
4. They can actually walk all the way to the cafeteria in a line without anyone fighting or getting hurt!
5. They know how to use glue sticks!
6. Thanks to awesome previous parents, these parents already like me...well, all but one and I can't even begin to solve her problems. Because really I have no control over the fact that I don't have cubbies or a water fountain or the fact that I do have a special ed student-a very sweet one, but apparently that does not matter to her.
7. They are so funny and make me laugh all day.
8. The playground aides and specialists have not yelled at me once this year for their bad behavior...oh yeah...that's because they don't misbehave. :)
9. They totally get it. Everything I have taught them (you know all the amazing feats of reading, math, and science that you learn in the first 7 days of school) has totally stuck. They will tell me, "remember yesterday when you taught us....that was so cool!"
10. Not a single one of them has intentionally hurt another child and already been suspended...and yes this did happen last year. Twice in the first three weeks of school. Good times.
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment