Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yep. That would be my kid...

You know the one...the one hiding under the table crying because she didn't follow directions and decided to cut her book apart. She is also the one that cries every time the teacher asks her to write the lower case r and a in her name. And she is the one that missed all of exploring time because she didn't finish her journal because she spent all her time going to the bathroom and talking to her friends. Yep. That would be my kid. Unfortunately for her I work where she goes to school so I get the daily update. And right now instead of playing in my classroom she is practicing her name and saying "I can do it." She also knows that crawling under the table will never ever happen again. Let's hope this is just a phase and that it goes away quickly for her sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment