Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear Miss Becky

Little did I know that last year at Open House when you gave me a gift of Scentsy, I would FALL in LOVE. I didn't at first. It sat on my desk. I wasn't quite sure what to do with it. But when we moved into our new house, I found a home for your sweet gift. I was hooked. Seriously hooked. Because now I have three large warmers and two small ones and one more on the way soon! And now...now I know the pure magic of Scensty. So today, you are at the top of my list of blessings because you alone introduced me to the power of Scentsy. The power to save my nose and home from the ultimate nasty smell of a house where last night's chicken skin and fat were left in the trash while the a/c was off all day. So...thank you Miss Becky and Mulberry Bush. You are both magic!

1 comment:

  1. In my new classroom everything finally has its place and it is clean and tidy. However....I have more stuff than space and I REFUSE to pile things or shove things or cram things.....so I've taken to putting my extra stuff in the next empty classroom. Now, don't worry, that's my licked surface shining for the whole world (ok, whole group of teachers) to see.

    ReplyDelete