Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dear Boomerang

I love your programming. I love that my kids can watch the same shows that I loved- like the Jetson's and the Flintstones. However, I think that we are going to have to breakup with you. The problem is my middle-est is highly susceptible to infomercials and unfortunately you appear to rely heavily on these, filling up every commercial break with some doodad that we really don't need. I don't think I can tell her one more time that I am not going to buy moon sand or a pillow pet. Do not even get me started on the squiggly thingamabob that "follows" you around. So, until she gets over her need to have everything you are advertising we are going to have to go our separate ways. You will be missed, but you infomercials will not.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know how hard that was - - to pray for nothing??? But we did! Our fingers have been crossed too.

    ReplyDelete