Saturday, August 14, 2010

10 Things I am Loving

1. Bare Minerals. It really is a magic eraser for your skin. If you haven't tried it, you should. I can't believe I waited so long!


2. Outlast lipstick. My lipstick is always wearing off during the day. With my pale complexion I look completely washed out without lipstick. Enter Outlast. Lipstick that lasts all day. You have got to be kidding me. Surely it won't work. Oh, but it does! I am probably the last girl in the US to jump on this bandwagon, but hey at least I finally figured it out.


3. Panko-crusted chicken with honey-dijon cream sauce and homemade mashed potatoes. Love at first bite!


4. Cox On Demand. Seriously there is no way I can stay up late enough to watch the shows I love and now I don't have to! Yea for Covert Affairs and Psych whenever I want!


5. Take and bake Magpies pizza. YUM!


6. Only having 1 kid in daycare. Thank goodness! With shrinking paychecks this is a huge blessing!


7. Fun free fonts from Kevin and Amanda. Downloaded them straight to my computer and suddenly everything I label around my classroom looks just that much cuter!


8. My classroom. I love how it is set up this year. It took a while to figure out where to put everything, but it is perfect and I love it. Pictures to come soon!


9. My class. Seriously great kids. I am having so much fun!


10. Knowing that tomorrow after church I can climb into my jammies and stay there until the crack of dawn on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment