After the following exchange from this morning there can be no doubt that my kids are desert dwellers through and through.
Princess in Training: Mommy, it is so cold! You need to buy us mittens, and coats, and hats. Oh. I have a hat you need to go home and get it right now or I will freeze and my hair will fall off.
Nevermind that it is mid-September and this "so cold" weather was a beautiful 70 degrees!
Princess in Training: Mommy, it is so cold! You need to buy us mittens, and coats, and hats. Oh. I have a hat you need to go home and get it right now or I will freeze and my hair will fall off.
Nevermind that it is mid-September and this "so cold" weather was a beautiful 70 degrees!
I giggled every time I thought about it today!




That is so dramatic, why do I know exactly who would say it?!?!? She's great!! I was lovin' every minute of the morning. It really has felt like "fall" - maybe because it's not already over 100 by recess!!
ReplyDeleteGotta love those kiddos!